Register Product Warranty
Bonus 1 year warranty
Register your Euroflex product below to receive an extended 1 year warranty. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
read terms & conditions
1. Details of this 12 Month Extended Warranty Offer, including information and instructions on how to register a product purchase, form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Offer and lodging a service claim under the 12 Month Extended Warranty, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Offer is limited to domestic use consumers, and it is restricted to (1) one product registration for each model purchased. This Offer is valid for Australian residents only. This Offer is made by Euroflex Australia Pty Ltd (Euroflex), 79 Furniss Road, WA 6065 (ABN 79 112 722 933). This Offer is not open to employees of Euroflex or affiliated companies, agents, wholesalers, or the immediate families of such employees.
3. The customer must have purchased one of the qualifying products from Euroflex, or from an authorised and approved retailer, merchant, online seller, or marketplace. This Offer is valid for purchases of qualifying products from 1 September to 31 December 2023 with product purchases registered by 30 January 2024.
4. Qualifying products are the Vapour M1, Vapour M2R, Vapour M3S, Vapour M4S, Vapour M6S and Smooth B2S. Ex-Demo, Ex-Display, Damaged Carton, Reworked, Reconditioned, Refurbished Factory Seconds or T2 products do not qualify for the 12 Month Extended Warranty Offer and any product registration for such products is not valid. Due to ongoing product development Euroflex reserves the right to make changes in design, material, and specifications without notice.
5. A copy of the tax invoice or sales receipt as proof of purchase must be supplied to Euroflex for the 12 Month Extended Warranty to be valid. Product registrations which, in the sole discretion of Euroflex do not strictly comply with the Terms and Conditions of this Offer, including any fraudulent registrations, are invalid.
6. To meet the requirements of the 12 Month Extended Warranty Offer, customers must (i) register their product within 30 days of purchase at www.euroflex.com.au/pages/register-product, (ii) complete fully the online registration form, (iii) upload a copy of their tax invoice or sales receipt as proof of purchase and electronically submit it to Euroflex. The customer will receive a confirmation that their product has been registered and that the 12-Month Extended Warranty has been activated. Alternatively, customers can email Euroflex the details found on the online registration form and send a copy of their tax invoice or sales receipt as proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. This 12 Month Extended Warranty Offer is an extension of the terms and conditions in the standard 2-year warranty as stated in the Warranty Certificate that comes with the product. The 12 Month Extended Warranty will commence on the first day following the completion of the standard 2-year warranty period.
8. To make a service claim under the 12 Month Extended Warranty, the customer must call Euroflex Australia on 1800 663 866 or email email@example.com. Euroflex will determine if the service claim meets the terms and conditions of the product’s original Warranty Certificate.
9. By participating in this Offer, the customer accepts that the 12 Month Extended Warranty is strictly provided by Euroflex Australia Pty Ltd. Any service claim under this Offer is made directly with Euroflex and not with the retailer, merchant, online seller, or marketplace from which the customer purchased the product. Any authorised retailer, merchant, online seller, or marketplace is not a participant in this Offer and as such are under no obligation to provide the 12 Month Extended Warranty.
10. For their records, the customer should keep a copy of the tax invoice or sales receipt (proof of purchase); the product’s original Warranty Certificate; the Terms and Conditions of this Offer and the confirmation from Euroflex that the customer’s product has been registered.
11. Euroflex accepts no responsibility and is not liable for any costs for a customer failing to register their product purchase, failing to accept this 12 Month Extended Warranty Offer or for any costs incurred by the customer for servicing the product outside of the standard 2-year warranty period (if the 12 Month Extended Warranty is not valid). Any decisions made by Euroflex are final on all matters pertaining to this Offer or any service claims lodged, and no correspondence will be entered into or undertaken. This Offer cannot be redeemed as cash.
12. The benefits of this offer are in addition to other rights or remedies of the consumer under the Australian Consumer Law. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Euroflex excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional Offer, including any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Euroflex) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Euroflex Australia Pty Ltd.
13. Euroflex collects personal information in order to conduct this Offer and will not disclose any such information to third parties. The Offer is conditional on providing this information. Euroflex may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for its own promotional and marketing purposes including sending electronic messages or phoning the claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update, correct or remove the personal information to Euroflex via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 08 9302 2526. All product registrations become the property of Euroflex.
14. If for any reason the Offer is not capable of running as planned, the Euroflex reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the terms of the Offer, including these Terms and Conditions.
15. Failure by Euroflex to enforce any of its rights or discretions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights or discretions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the State of Western Australia in AUSTRALIA and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.